Monday, November 10, 2008

'Wichcraft... meh

So for lunch today I headed out to the 'Wichcraft in Herald Square (actually it was in Greeley Square but I refuse to recognize that as an actual location,) where my friends and I proceeded to order overpriced sandwiches. Sandy had suggested that I try their hot chocolate, not because she knew if it was in fact good, but because she knows how much I love hot chocolate... so I did just that. She had also suggested that I write a blog about hot chocolate so here it is.  

The hot chocolate, premade in a large plastic jug, was heated in a cappuccino machine (for extra fanciness, or perhaps to justify the fact that a medium cup of their premade hot chocolate costs $4.50.) Well in any case it was mediocre at best. Sipping it from my cup, it wasn't as thick as it had appeared when I first saw it being poured out of the jug, it also lacked sweetness, a characteristic that for some might be fine, but for me- well I need a little sugar in my life. It was rather cocoaie (ko-ko-ee) though, which I prefer to a chocolate syrup flavor. 

Out of a possible 10 marshmallows I would give it a 5. 



1 comment:

Patrick said...

Where is that chocolate place we went that put chocolate in everything? ... they had good hot chocolate